Friday, June 25, 2010

Les Préparatifs

I'm leaving in less than 15 hours! 

Wesley spent the morning with me and helped finish up some last-minute shopping, so I'm very glad Pedro and I got to see him one last time. I don't know how I'm going to handle 6 weeks without Wesley, Dro, and of course my iPhone...


Packing hasn't been easy since I'm limited to 1 bag that weighs less than 50 pounds (and if you look closely you can see Pedro laying in the bed watching, but NOT offering any help), but it's all starting to come together. I just can't wait to finally be there! The weather forecast for Quebec City tomorrow is rainy with a high of 72... I'll take it!

Au revoir, les États-Unis!

2 comments:

  1. Anna - I got your text response (anthony bourdain) and his book is amazing (Will ain't too bad either). Im not quite sure why my gmail nickname is Zinc.. weird but funny. So now you have three followers!! Hope youre having fun, cant wait to hear all about it via the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for putting up a picture haha because I was reeaaallly confused as to who you were. Who the hell is Zinc? We'll have to plan a g-chat session this week, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete